Friday, September 21, 2018

Writing Hiatus


For anyone paying attention to the progress (or lack thereof) of this blog, I give thanks. I have poured my heart's desires and passion for expression into eight-hundred plus posts for the past four years or so. I have explored and detailed the crucible of the prison writing workshops, recorded my clumsy construction of the New Mexico place, and ranted about how wrong-headed education has become. It's been good for me, and I hope you got something out of it too. Like many undertakings, however, this blog has a life span. I won't say it has been a failure, but it has languished. I don't know exactly why, and why doesn't much matter anyway, but it's time for a break. My energy has ebbed, and I feel a bit defeated by circumstances. I hope to be back soon, but don't know for sure. So hasta la proxima and  quiero que vayan con Dios.

No comments:

Post a Comment