Saturday, January 27, 2018

OK God


Here I am, a bit diminished, imperfect, aged. On the bright side, still upright and taking soft foods and other nourishment. Thanks for that. The demons are circling, and I could use some help in finding peace enough to sleep. Nights have been tough, as you know. The things I can't seem to get done follow me into the dark. They fade during the day, and my feet just don't take me to the right places. Can't quite wrap around that one yet. Anyway, I do still have a few faculties, can do some simple tasks for now. What I ask is some guidance about how to do that, some help with what to do, some visions of the future (whatever that is). Mostly though, I just want to know peace and do what I can. I'm trying not to cling to things I know won't last, but it's hard not to grieve their passing, hard to leave the familiar ways behind... Okey doke, that's about it for now. Time to pack up for the prison and get my butt moving, my thoughts out of my own little land of fear and loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment